Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Surprise

Assalamualaikum..
 
Just got an envelop from UKM..
At the moment when I open it, I was so surprise.
I got Anugerah Dekan for semester 2 in my third year. and the funny part was I didn't know that I got it. I mean I thought my cgps didn't reach the requirement. But Alhamdulillah.. =)

Only Allah knows how much I had depressed from having low cgps in my first year. I cried. I cried. But then  I started to gain strength to study better in my second year. But then the results didn't come out as I expected it to be and I was depressed again.

But  until the moment of my third year, I started to realize that I shouldn't give up until I achieve a good result. So I started to target what cgps I wanted to score. I spent most of my hours on table studying. My only break-time was getting bath, pray, eat, sleep and fb. 

I do still remember back then, I was craving so hard to get Anugerah Dekan for just at least once. But Alhamdulillah it's worth the efforts.

So the point of this entry is not to show-off or something but to share that we shouldn't give up until we gain what we want.


No comments:

Post a Comment